Sirui R-3213X Carbon Tripod
SIRUI Tripod for studio and large cameras – with centre column and bag
The RX series tripods are the largest of all the tripods that SIRUI produces. With a high load capacity of 22 to 30kg, they are particularly suited to studio work and when using large, heavy DSLRs and video cameras.
The RX series’ unique feature is the removable mounting plate. It can be swapped for the 75mm half-shell adaptor (included) or the centre column (also included). This means, for example, that a SIRUI video device can be used with the tripod or the maximum height can be increased by 38cm using the centre column. An Allen key is integrated into the stabilising hook to make swapping between the plate and the half-shell or centre column easy.
The leg tubes are made from 10-layer carbon fibre, making the tripods extremely light but also very stable. Depending on the working surface, the non-slip rubber feet can be replaced with robust stainless steel spikes (included).
– 10-layer carbon fibre in three sections
– Mounting plate can be swapped for 75mm adaptor half shell or centre columns
– 3/8” screw for tripod head, camera or video camera
– Spirit level built into tripod shoulder
– Mounting screw for tripod head
– Quick release twist locks – half a turn is enough to release
– Leg wraps for secure grip in cold and hot conditions
– Stabilising hook with integrated Allen key
Tags : Sirui R-3213X Carbon Tripod, Sirui R-3213X, Sirui Carbon Tripod, Sirui R-3213X Tripod, Sirui Tripod, Sirui India, Sirui