Sirui EN-2004 Aluminum Tripod with K-20X Ball Head
1. Tripod leg converts to monopod. Center column can be attached for increased height
2. Legs fold up 180° for extra compactness
3. The center column can be inverted for unusual low angle shots
4. For speed and convenience, each leg has an automatic leg angle lock mechanism
5. Short center column allows low angle or macro shooting
6. 3 leg angle positions for uneven terrain
7. Retractable spiked feet for outdoor photography
8. Ball head can remain on the tripod and still fit in the case
9. Flip lock leg locks for fast setup and breakdown.
K-20X Ball Head
1. Separate control knobs for panning and locking. Friction knob is conveniently located on the main locking knob.
2. Triple bubble levels allow precise horizontal leveling for critical shooting situations.
3. SIRUI’s unique locking mechanism provides unequaled locking force even with loads up to 25kg (55.1lb)