Sirui EN-2004 Aluminum Tripod with E-20 Ball Head
EN-2004 Aluminum Tripod
1. Tripod leg converts to monopod. Center column can be attached for increased height
2. Legs fold up 180° for extra compactness
3. The center column can be inverted for unusual low angle shots
4. For speed and convenience, each leg has an automatic leg angle lock mechanism
5. Short center column allows low angle or macro shooting
6. 3 leg angle positions for uneven terrain
7. Retractable spiked feet for outdoor photography
8. Ball head can remain on the tripod and still fit in the case
9. Flip lock leg locks for fast setup and breakdown.
E-20 Ball Head
1. Separate adjustment knobs for panning and main locking for maximum control and flexibility.
2. Bubble level for fast horizontal alignment.
3. SIRUI’s unique locking mechanism provides unequaled locking force even with loads up to 12kg (26.5lb.)!
4. Rugged metal locking knob offers a wear-resistant surface and a solid grip.
5. Precision built to provide smooth, vibration-free movement