Sirui A-10R Ball Head
The Sirui A-10R Ball Head is designed and built to the highest standards. The tolerance between the ball and the bearing on SIRUI heads is a max. 0.01 mm. The superior quality is achieved by high-end CNC milling and high quality surface finish.
The base can be smoothly rotated by 360 °, thus panoramic shots are a breeze. With the spirit level the head can be perfectly aligned. The clamping device is compatible with the Arca-Swiss system, enabling the use of various quick-release plates. The safety lock system prevents accidental slippage of the quick release plate. The precise control of the knobs allows very smooth and effective locking and unlocking of the individual components. The knob for the friction of the ball can be limited in the A- series. The clamp also includes a panning system which allows for easy panoramic shooting.
– Ball Diameter: 33mm
– Weight: 0.36kg
– Height: 83.5mm
– Load Capacity: 20kg
- 360 ° panorama clamp and vertical notch
- Aluminium knobs for added durability
- Easy and fast control of all knobs
- Plate with 1/4″ stainless steel screw – head assembly with 3/8″ thread
- Safety Lock – prevents slipping of the plate
- Sliding Stopper – stops the camera slipping when in portrait mode
- Spirit level – horizontally and vertically
- Quick release plate