Sirui 77mm Nano V-ND ND2 – ND400 MRC Variable ND Filter
Functions : Help to use large apertures to control motion blur, depth of field and other special effects.
Material : Top quality German Schott Optical Glass B270 with Aircraft Grade Aluminum Ring.
The variable ND Filter can adjust the neutral density effect by turning the outer ring from 1 to 8 stops. It can help with the use of larger apertures to control motion blur, depth of field and other special effects to maximum your shooting experience
- Made with top quality German manufactured Schott Plate Glass B270.
- Full 360-degree Filter Rotation for maximum effect, no vignetting even with wideangle Lenses.
- AR and AF coating o0n each side of glass (waterproof, oil-resistant, scratch-resistant, anti reflective and anti-static) for maximum durability.
- 22- layer Anti-Reflective coating for perfectly linear, uniform light reduction from edge-to-edge high light transmission, reflection and precise color rendition
- Variable Range ND2-ND400. Stop Values: 1 Stop to 8 Stops.
- Allows exposure at wider f-stops under bright lighting conditions.
- Perfect for capturing longer exposures and for controlling motions blur.
- Aircraft grade lightweight aluminum filter ring provides anti-static, high strength, corrosion resistance stability.