WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
- Usage/Log InformationWe collect usage information when you use the Services. This includes information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system and browser type, the address of a referring website or a website to which you exit, the date and time you access or use the Services, items you click on, pages you view and the amount of time you spend on particular pages.
- Cookies and Online AdvertisingWe also collect certain information (automatically) through the use of “cookies” and similar tracking technologies. Cookies are small data files that are stored on a user’s computer or device at the request of a website to enable the website to recognize previous visitors and retain information such as user preferences and history. If you wish to block, erase, or be warned of cookies, please refer to your browser instructions or “help screen” to learn about these functions. However, if your browser is set to not accept cookies or if you reject a cookie, you will not be able to sign in to your user account or use certain parts of the Services.We may also use third parties to display and target ads, provide certain functionality (such as maps), or to place their own cookies and other tracking technologies to collect, track and analyse usage and statistical information from users. We are not responsible for the information collection practices of any third parties.
- Personal InformationWe collect and use Personal Information to facilitate your use of the Services, to process your requests or transactions, to provide you with information, products and services you request, to administer and assist us with the operation of our business, and for the purpose for which the information was provided. We may use the information we collect to send you news relevant to you or in accordance with your preferences. We may also
send you advertisements from third parties. We do not disclose, rent, sell or otherwise make available your Personal Information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. We may also send you marketing emails & text/ Whatsapp messages to inform you about new features, offers, etc.
4. Publicly Posted Information
Personal Information that you post to public areas of the Services or via your Profile may become publicly available and is no longer considered Personal Information. For example, information you post in your Profile or any other interactive areas may be made publicly available and can potentially be viewed by anyone. Your posting to such public areas of the Services constitutes consent to share such information publicly, and you should assume that such information will be widely disseminated, including via search engines and other tools to locate information online (e.g., internet archive).
HOW WE USE THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
- Non-Personal InformationWe use information other than Personal Information, including aggregated or anonymized information, for ad targeting, to analyse trends, administer the Services, improve customer service, diagnose problems with our servers, track user movement, and gather demographic information for aggregate use. Third party ad platforms may use this information for a similar purpose, but you should follow up with third parties and confirm their information collection and usage practices directly. We may freely publish, disclose and use information other than Personal Information, including aggregated or anonymized Personal Information, to or with third parties.
- Personal InformationWe use Personal Information to facilitate your use of the Services, to process your requests or transactions, to provide you with information, products and services you request, to administer and assist us with the operation of our business, and for the purpose for which the information was provided. We may use the information we collect to send you news relevant to you or in accordance with your preferences. We may also send you advertisements from third parties. We do not disclose, rent, sell or otherwise make available your Personal Information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
- Third Party Service ProvidersIn the event that we engage with third party service providers in connection with our Services, we may share Personal Information with such service providers who need access to such information to carry out their work for us. For example, we may use credit card processing or verification companies to verify credit card information or to verify your identity. Other than such service providers, we do not share Personal Information with third parties unless (1) you have indicated to us that you wish to receive information from such parties; (2) you otherwise give us your consent to do so; or (3) in response to a request for information or a subpoena.
4. Text Messaging
We do not ordinarily send text messages for marketing purposes, but to the extent you provide us with your mobile telephone number, you consent to the transmission of text messages to such number, and waive any rights you may have under the Indian laws. You may, however, contact us and opt out of receiving such texts.
MANAGING YOUR PREFERENCES
REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION; DISCLOSURE FOR ENFORCEMENT PURPOSES
We may disclose Personal Information when we are required to or we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply this Policy or our other policies or agreements; to initiate, render, bill, and collect for amounts owed to us; to protect our or our users’ rights, property or safety; to protect our users from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of the Services; or if we believe that an emergency involving the danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires or justifies disclosure of Personal Information.
Foto Centre India endeavors to secure your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure by putting into place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. To protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. You are responsible for all use of the Services by any person using your password. Please advise us immediately by emailing us if you believe your password has been misused. You should also note that email is not secure, and you should not send any confidential or sensitive information to us via an unsecured email.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND PRACTICES
TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION
Information about our customers, including Personal Information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which Personal Information could be transferred to third parties as one of Foto Centre India business assets. In such an event, we will attempt to notify you before your Personal Information is transferred, but you may not have the right to opt out of any such transfer.
All references to “you” or “your”, as applicable, mean the person that accesses, uses or participates in the Platform in any manner (i.e., the user, including without limitation users who are browsers, suppliers, Resellers, Merchants or Contributors of the content (collectively, “Users”)). If you use the Platform or open an Account (as defined below) on behalf of a business , you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that
Below are our detailed terms and conditions that you must read and accept before accessing or using our platform.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
We may change the provisions of this Policy at any time, and we will always post the most up-to-date version on our website. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that a modification to this Policy materially affects your rights, we may notify you.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or the practices relating to our Services, or you wish to verify, correct or delete any Personal Information we have collected, please contact us at [email protected]
SAVE UP TO 70%
Sirui Anamorphic Lenses
The Sirui Anamorphic Lens is the newest invention in photography. With this lens you can capture images that are impossible with your regular camera lens. This amazing product will take your pictures to a whole new level.
Some feedback from our clients
I love their shipping and packaging. One of the fastest shipping I’ve ever seen. The product is also great quality and durable, and has a nice feel to it.
Their site has lots of detail so I know exactly what I’m getting, & their customer support is just outstanding. Every order has been an amazing experience.
I have been a customer of Sirui India for over 3 years now and I am so happy with their service. They are very quick to respond to any questions or concerns that I have.